Rihanna Visits Abu Dhabi #rihanna #rihannanavy #phuckyofav #rihrih #muslim #muslimah #abudhabi
Cassie By Jared Ryder For VIBE Vixen @cassiesuper @vibevixen @jaredryder #fashion #style #editorials #urban #trends
June Ambrose Launches Second Collection Of Sunglasses With Selima Optique @juneambrose #fashion #style #accessories
Are you ready to start an online business? Do you need help setting up your online store? Do you know which e-commerce websites to use? Who should you use for shipping? Do you know where to market and advertise your online store? For the answers to these questions and others, you need our ‘Opening An Online Store’ E-Book.
Are you an aspiring business owner but uncertain where to start? Do you know what licenses and certifications you need to get started? Do you have a business plan? Do you know how to fund your business? To the answer to these questions and many more, you need our “Starting A Business” E-Book.
Does the idea of perfection bore you? Are you fiending for an accessory that caters to your fresh, sassy, sophisticated and unique persona? You find fascination in being misunderstood? Do you tend to color outside the lines? Think outside the box and strut to the beat of your own drum? Then your our type of customer.
All of our pieces are handmade and customized. Meaning, we typically create very few of each. If you like it, buy it because it probably won’t be able to remade. This keeps you exclusive. Also, we take custom orders. Feel free to email us at ShopUrbanClassBoutique@gmail.com, Thank you.
Shop Urban Class Boutique #SHOP #steals #deals #handmade #fashionkilla #fashion #style #accessories #leatherjewelry #africa #naturalhair
Celebrity Trend Alert: Two Piece Matching Skirt Sets for Under $100 #rihanna #rihannanavy #beyonce #beyhive #riverisland #topshop #balmain
Roberto Cavalli’s Slimmed-Down Beyonce Sketch Causes Controversy
Hervé Léger by Max Azria Resort 2014 #resort #summer #fashion #highfashion #swimwear #bathingsuit #herveledger
Joan Smalls by Mario Testino for Vogue Brasil June 2013 #joansmalls #mariotestino #vogue #style #fashion #editorials
How to Become a Fashion Designer
Develop your skills. Successful fashion designers have a wide array of skills, including drawing, an eye for color and texture, an ability to visualize concepts in three dimensions, and the mechanical skills involved in sewing and cutting fabrics.
- The ideal candidate will have started developing these talents at a young age and devoted hours of time to perfecting his or her craft.
- Assemble a portfolio of your work. Your portfolio will be vital when applying to design jobs and internships, as it is your chance to market yourself. Your portfolio should display your best work, and highlight your skills and creativity. Be sure to use a high-quality binder to show that you take yourself seriously as a designer. Include the following in your portfolio:
- Hand-drawn sketches or photographs of these sketches
- Computer-drawn designs
- Mood or concept pages
- Color or textile presentation pages
- Learn more. Do one (or both) of the following:
- Get a degree in fashion design. Most programs are three or four years long. You will study drawing, color and composition, pattern-making, and draping. In addition to learning practical skills like these, you will also be working with industry professionals who may serve as important contacts in the future and who can give you first-hand advice and feedback on your work.
- Apply for an internship or apprenticeship. If school is not for you, or if you simply feel that real-world experience will be of more benefit to you, then find a fashion internship. You will need to have an impressive portfolio to apply and be willing to start at the bottom; interns are often given menial tasks like getting coffee. Again, the connections you make through your internship or apprenticeship will be vital as you pursue your career in fashion, and working with industry professionals will give you an opportunity to pick up important skills first-hand.
Read full article at TheUrbanClassBoutique.com
Shanina Shaik for Cosmopolitan Australia March 2013